Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goodbye Mozart!


Here we are again... I had no idea this would happen so soon after Chance. But Mozart went down hill real fast in the past week but now he is free of pain! I will miss him so much! He was my first pet (I got him when I was 7 years old), my first responsibility, my first pet love! I will always remember the day we got him from the SPCA in Florida. I wore my pink and green dress with ribbons in my pigtails. He was this gorgeous kitty that was so playful. I remember leaving feeling like I was a big girl. That is a day I will always remember!! For my first grade science project, I showed how I took care of him... fed him, changed his kitty litter, and played with string. He will always be my first pet and my first love! Mozie, you were a great cat! I loved how you interacted with other people and did not run off and hide. Whenever I did my homework, you sat right on top of my books so I would pay attention to you and not do my work. You were a great snuggler and sleep buddy! You ate like no one else (I loved having a fat cat) and you always knew when it was 3:00! On Friday while mom and dad were not home, I came and spent time with Mozart just the two of us and it will be a night I will always cherish. We ate my tuna sub together, I rubbed behind his ears, and he purred for one last time (that will be the best last memory of my sweet boy)! As I write this with tears in my eyes, I will always love my first pet and am grateful for the 20 years we had together. I love you Mozart!



No comments: