Saturday, January 14, 2012

Universal's Islands of Adventures!

The day after Christmas, Dad, Paul, Aunt Jeanne and I went to Universal's Islands of Adventure.  What started as a drearing day became beautiful and it was not refreshingly chilly (well to me... some thought it was cold!).  We basically did two things... Harry Potter World and Seuss Land.  I had a lot of fun!

First up, Harry Potter World!  (Which was a good thing because it only got worse... a LOT worse!)


 Hogwart's Castle


The garden in the greenhouse


The classroom



The book of spells (I think...)

Paul, why so pale? (After riding a roller coaster, twice)

 The Three Broomsticks

Butter beer! (very good!)


Paul and his dinosaur egg at Jurassic Park

This dinosaur was visiting the vet

 Cartoon Land

Marvel Superhereos


 Last (and longest stop)... Seuss Landing!!



The Lorax






 Many characters from the play "Grinchmas" would walk around and sign autographs











No comments: