Sorry... I am playing massive catch up here so take a time in the past with me and let's go back to April!
I easily convinced Dad to make cook Easter dinner at home and then I went on Pintrest to look for ideas and got a little crazy!
We had Cinnabunnies for Easter breakfast!
For lunch, we had a variety of friends over and had a very delicious and festive lunch!
Orange-glazed ham
Dyed deviled eggs
Roasted brussel sprouts
Mac and Cheese
Oh man, it just dawned on me that I did not take a picture of the twice-baked sweet potatoes! They were oh so yummy and a favorite of many! But here is a picture of all of the food set on the table.
My plate ready to eat!
For dessert, we had Peepshi (peep sushi)! Paul and I made it the night before and it was so much fun to make! I would do it again just because it was so much fun! Great thing to make with kids too! It was super easy!
While the food was absolutely delicious, the family and friends who we ate it with, made the whole meal!
Mom and Sofia (she is from Kenya but lives here)
Paul and Derrick (they went to UNCG together)
Sara and I (sorry so blurry)
Sara and John (our Sunday night dinner buddies)
No comments:
Post a Comment