Hi all! Just wanted to let you know we arrived in the UK! We got here Thursday morning and have spent the weekend braving the rain and the cold to look for a house and a car. We've also been able to explore a few small towns around base with some friends Dave knew from NC. We'll put up pictures of our new house as soon as we find one. We miss and love you all!
Our first family pic in the UK...braving the rain!
Abbey Gardens in Bury St. Edmunds
Watching the flotilla parade on the Thames celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
Dave's new car...a VW Bora TDI!
1 comment:
Kate, thanks so much for letting us know you're there and posting pictures! I LOVE the car... VW baby!! I always wanted a license plate like that (more authentic) so it is so cool ya'll have one! I was thinking about you all last week when the Queen's Diamond Julibee was on! I am glad ya'll are getting to explore and I cannot wait to see pictures of your new house! Hope house-hunting is going well! Love to you all!
Post a Comment