Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's a....


BOY! 

I had an ultrasound yesterday and we found out we're having another sweet boy! We're very excited (although I don't think Caleb really understands what's going on yet). The baby is doing good...weighs 15oz, measuring right on time, and had his little hand up by his face in the ultrasound...waving at me I'm sure. :) We're not definite about names yet, but currently Joshua David is at the top of our list. Love and miss you all! 

3 comments:

Elise said...

How very exciting!! Can't wait to meet another Boyer boy! Love you!

PS- Sleeveless shirt (so cute)... that must mean it is getting warmer in the UK! Just in time for the Olympics!
PPS- Oh and I love the stained glass!

Kate Boyer said...

Yes! This week is supposed to be warm and sunny...it was 80 degrees today! That means I'm doing a ton of laundry (because I currently have to line dry) before this weekend when the high is 66 and thunderstorms.

Are you being serious or sarcastic about the stain glass? I feel like I'm in Beauty and the Beast's castle.

Elise said...

WOW! Line dry... just like the Africans (and Europeans)! Glad you are having some pretty weather!

I was being serious! I think it's fun! How many people can say they have stain glass in their house? Plus, I have always wanted to be in Beast's castle with the singing dishes! :)