Last night when I got to the Smiths' house, the kids wouldn't let me come in through the garage and were adamant I came in through the front door. When I got there, they had this sign on the door saying "10 years of awesomeness babysitting us peeps! Thanks!". They made cars too in my favorite colors- pink & green and orange & blue. It was the sweetest thing and I was so moved how they remembered (well, with a lot of help from their mom) that this month was exactly 10 years we have been together! I remember that first night so well and it is amazing to see where we all are 10 years later! I am so very grateful to have been a part of their family for so long and am grateful to still be a part! I cherish all of our memories together and look forward to making many more!
After toad-hunting, we came in the house and they had this brownie waiting for me! Too sweet and thoughtful!
Maddie teaching Ainsley how to use the fire-starter. Love this!
Me and my chickadees! 10 years ago M was 2 1/2 years old and A was 6 weeks old. I was 18 years old and a newbie freshman. C was just a sparkle in our eyes.
Smiths, I love you so very much! I am very grateful to be a part of your lives and a part of your family!
XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment