Hello family! Dave and I have some great news. We're pregnant! I took a test Thursday morning that said pregnant! Dave gave me a big hug and then started whispering "boy, boy, boy" into my stomach. :) I went to the hospital to get a blood test to confirm and I am definitely pregnant! I'll have an appointment with the OB sometime next week. For those of you wondering, didn't Dave just get home? Yes, you are right. He got home the first week of June, so I'm not very far along at all. It's still really, really early but I'm so happy and bursting with excitement so I just wanted to able to share with all of you. Please keep us and this new little life form in your prayers.
With love,
Kate and Dave
Us in Halong Bay, Vietnam

The positive results!!
2 comments:
ALL RIGHT, This is GREAT news. I was able to read the blog while on vac and cried with joy. Charlie even had wet eyes. It is an amazing feeling that we are happy both of you will be experiening. Iam so happy for you both (and the little one) Enjoy EVERY minute!!. Please keep us up to date
Thanks Barbara! Dave and I definitely had a period of adjustment (we had no idea it would happen so fast!), but we're really excited. I'm 7 weeks so far. I've definitely had some morning sickness (that lasts ALL day) and times of not feeling good, but I'm doing ok for the most part. I go for my first official appointment on Aug. 4. I can't wait for the ultrasound and just to hear if everything's ok. I really appreciate your kind words. I can't wait for this new little addition to join our family! Hope you're enjoying your vacation. Can't wait to see pictures!
Love, Kate
Post a Comment