Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Amazing Race: Poker Players' Interview


As we all know by now, the Poker Players FINALLY went home on Sunday's episode of Amazing Race!! In my PEOPLE email today, there was an interview with the girls about them "giving up". They were griping and complaining about how it was not physically possible which is why they had to give up. The whole interview was whiny but I just had to share. To read the interview click here. This team was past due to go home since they were suppose to go home TWICE but got "lucky"! I was proud of their determination and how far they made it (even though the boys helped them the whole time). Bye girls!! I can't say you will be missed!

PS- As we are now down to 5 teams, who do you want to win?
I like all the teams left but I would love to see team yellow (Pageant Patty and her husband) win!
PPS- I have many posts I have been wanting to put up but I left my camera at my Saturday babysitting job and did not go last week because of Halloween. Upcoming posts may be about peeps and Saturday with cousins, oh and my Peru post will be out before Christmas. :)

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

I think the poker girls lost on purpose because the brothers announced their sexual preference... that they were gay. This made the girls sad and they refused to use their strength to ring the bell or hit a ball--with a wooden shoe mallet. They lost their drive when they thought they could have boyfriends at the end of the race, if not a million dollars. "I'm just saying..."
And, who do I want to win? I am cheering for the father and son team!!! I love that they're getting to know and respect each other. Also, I couldn't keep my eyes off of "pink hair"'s neon green gauges. Elise, I know you were enjoying the color combination too. Just admit it!!!

Jeanne said...

I wouldn't say the Poker Players gave up - I don't think I would have had the tenacity to swim that canal twice and stand in that windy field in wet clothes. I wonder if it would have been better strategy to skip ringing the bell and going to the dance. Would that have been only a 30 min. penalty? I like all the teams that are left although "Pageant Patty" is awfully whiny & high maintenance. I like the Globetrotters because they have a good sense of humor and seem to roll with the punches. I like "Barbie & Ken" too - I see them as Kate & Dave. The next elimination is going to be hard.