Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Haircuts!

Zoe and I have both needed haircuts but have had a hard time finding someone who can handle our challenges (my hair, her personality). I finally found a wonderful man who is Deva trained (the same as the salon I have been to in NYC)!!! I felt like it was Christmas as he was able to fit me in yesterday evening (after saying on his answering machine that he only takes referrals)!!!! I was ecstatic and went to see William who cut my hair to shape my face and did a fabulous job!! Zoe was then able to get an appointment at Pet Smart today (where we have been before but doesn't always go well). She looked great, was happy, and VERY well behaved. Way to go, Zoe!!
Here are some impromptu pictures that I took this evening. Keep in mind that Tropical Storm Ida has been coming through aso there has been LOTS of rain and wind so my hair is a little crazed (more so in the last picture).

Caught her at a still moment (but did not last long).

Recognize the scarf, Aunt Jeanne? I wore it to school today and got lots of compliments!

Love Zoe's nutty eyes here!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your hair looks great - Zoe looks a little naked!

Elise said...

Better naked than fat, right? They always cut it shorter than I want but she seems happier now that she can see. :)

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Elise! I love the cut!