Saturday, May 8, 2010

Crafts and Cuties

Better late than never...

My March track out is best summed up by basketball, craftiness, and trips to Fayetteville! I blogged about my trip to Connecticut for the Big East Tournament so here are some pictures from the rest of my track out.

Here are some of my art projects (sewing, painting, hot gluing, tying) I completed over track out.

lemon pillow with "pom-poms" for the bench in my living room

Bathroom makeover with painted monogrammed letters

close-up of the letters and ribbons (this was my favorite project)

Painted star box for my classroom (Radical Radcliff)

Chrissy's Diaper Cake (minus Uga the bulldog)

Chair from Grandma and Grandpa's house that I reupholstered

Here is a close up of the fabric and the cushion of the chair


I was able to visit the Boyers in Fayetteville twice. On the first visit (Friday), Kate, Caleb, and I met Dave for lunch and a VERY yummy Thai restaurant. We also went on a walk around the neighborhood with Caleb and Suki. After our walk, we went to a consignment sale- that night was for new moms! We had a blast... laughing at some goofy outfits and oogling over the adorable outfits! Caleb slept through the entire thing and Kate and I laughed our way through the crowds!

Sweet Baby Stretch

Kate feeding Caleb is 2nd bottle ever

Tummy time- learning our ocean animals

My favorite picture of Caleb ever!

Caleb and me in his nursery


Then on my Wednesday visit, we went to Southern Pines!! Such a cute downtown with the most adorable shops! We had a blast looking at the unique items as well as adoring the cute baby things! We ate at this oh so yummy restaurant "Sweet Basil" (I think). After shopping, eating, and more shopping, we stopped by to see Kate's friend from Japan- Aggie and her sweet boy. After visiting with them, we headed back.

Caleb dressed, fed, fast asleep, and ready to hit the road!


Kate getting ready to take a bite out of her delicious sandwich

My yummy sandwich (can't remember what it was but it was WONDERFUL)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I can't believe how crafty you are! There are some projects around my house that need doing, too!

Priscilla said...

I want to visit downtown Fayetteville sometime...and hold Caleb...and see Dave & Kate too!