Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm not ready to talk about it...

...but I have screamed about it and am now ready to blog about it!

Last night was the season finale on Amazing Race! As always, I had a team I wanted to win BUT I also had a team I did NOT, under any circumstance, want to win! In the past the team I want to win, does not always win but I am always happy with the team who does win. BUT that was NOT the case last night! The brothers have driven me crazy from the get-go... whiny, mean, complaining, have scary outbursts, and well, just annoying. I thought they were sissies and should have left awhile ago! On the other hand, there are the cowboys who have won my heart since the second episode when they showed they were true fighters and great game players (while being respectful and keeping their integrity). Plus, seeing red hair under Cord's cowboy hat made my day! Well... last night, the weak brothers ran into Candlestick Park first!! I was happy that Jordan's dream came true but still... UCK!!!!! Before the show yesterday, I was okay with the models winning but did NOT want the boys to win... NOT AT ALL! So, for the first time, I did not DVR "The Early Show" or "Regis and Kelly". I'm not ready yet!

But the one highlight of last night's show was when Cord was in the video game booth waiting for Jet to get suited up and he was screaming orders at "Jet" to distract the boys. It had me laughing soooooo hard!!!! "Do a backflip, jump up and down 5 times, skip and run".... hahahahaha!!!!!! Still has me rolling!!!

Ok... my rant and rave is over!

Now on a happy note, here is a You Tube video Dad emailed to me- it is a sweet interview with the Cowboys after they crossed the finish line.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the clip. It makes like them even more.