Last weekend, I babysat for three different families in two days and loved every minutes of it! (And was able to even catch some of the fun moments on camera!)
Family 1: Mauzys
On Friday night, I babysat for Justin and Graham! While I did not get any pictures (these two are from last month), we had a night of fun and laughter as we did our normal routine... Watch "How It's Made", play in the bath tub until they are good and wrinkly, laughter over books and crazy stuff animals, lots of hugs, and off to sleep (or read until Justin falls asleep).
Family 2: Smiths
Bright and early Saturday morning, I headed over to have a morning full of fun with Colin and Ainsley (Maddie was at a crafts fair with her mom). Since I normally babysit them at night, we had fun doing things we don't normally get to do together. Once they got out of bed, we made chocolate chip pancakes! But of course, not normal pancakes because that would just be boring! I tried to made pancakes using Christmas cookie cutters. Well... they did not really turn out except for the penguin. So we turn to the classic mickey mouse cupcakes. Then we went up stairs to get dressed, brush teeth and hair, pack for sleepovers (which led to fun fashion shows), and play bedroom basketball while rocking out to Spanish music. Then we headed downstairs to frost Christmas cookies! Oh that got crazy and fun! Before we knew it, Grandma came to pick up Colin and Ainsley for their sleepover!
Family 3: Andrews
After running home to love up on Zoe and do some school work, I headed to see Kris, Chrissy, and Kai that night. Due to a stressful Miami game, Chrissy, Kai, and I hung out folding laundry. Well... Chrissy folded laundry. I held and played with a very happy, but sleepy sweet boy! He laughed, smiled, played with my glasses, and ahowed me his almost sitting up skills! We read to Kai and put him down to sleep! (He almost rubbed his eyeball right out of the socket he was so tired. He obviously didn't rub it that hard but you get what I mean!) Chrissy made us the best dinner (spinach and yummy crock-pot Italian Chicken on rice) that we got to eat together while the game finished up. Kai did not want to go to sleep. So I attempted to feed him (wanted nothing to do with the formula) and put him back down. Here comes the crazy flying mobile... NO, Kai was not hit or hurt and we BOTH started laughing when it flew off the crib! So Kai still did not want to sleep but finally after one more snuggle (and picture) time, he fell asleep!
It was a busy weekend between babysitting and working (school work) but I had a blast with three families that I love dearly!
PS- Thanksgiving post coming soon! (Just so many pictures and I'm not ready to choose between them all, yet!)
No comments:
Post a Comment