Thanksgiving this year was a very special time because we had two adorable babies with us for their first Thanksgiving! It was also Grandma and Grandpa's first time meeting Kai. We had a great time full of laughter and fun conversations!
Mom helping Uncle Frank pull the turkey out of the pan
Sweet Grandpa with his greatgrandsons and their moms
The three single cousins or odd balls or... the list goes on for what we call ourselves but nevertheless we love each other very much!
Our gorgeous table... all it is missing is the food! :)
Dinner Conversations:
Aunt Beth and Grandpa
Kate and Grandma
Mom and Kris
Brothers!
How adorable are Kate and Dave?
The next three pictures show what some did after our yummy meal: (Those not pictured are either playing with technology or playing with babies
Grandpa napping in pink
Paul and Meghan napping, too
Kate and Grandma cleaning up
Handsome boy staring at the toy his Mommy is holding
LOVE this picture of Mommy and Baby bonding
Caleb very excited about his tool set
Daddy and Kai in the mirror
The Andrews Family
Meg teaching her nephew how to make the perfect cup of tea
Admiring Kai
Sweetest picture of Nana feeding her grandson
The Frank Radcliffs with Grandma and Grandpa
The Gang's all here!
This is how much the Jim Radcliffs love group photos (just to clarify... NONE of my weight was on Grandpa)

But we try to fake it and look presentable
Kisses from Uncle Paul
Smiley Boy!
Big Boy sitting tall and strong
Love this face Caleb is giving his Daddy!
Daddy feeding Kai rice cereal for the first time
Mmmmmm... more rice cereal, please, Mommy! (While he made a silly face, he ate a lot of it!)
Caleb did not like vanilla ice cream (he spit it out as soon as it hit his mouth)
BUT loooooves apple and pumpkin pie!
Uncle Jim and Caleb (I love to watch Daddy play with Caleb... he loves that boy so much!)
I love my beautiful cousin!
Oh the jokes made about this picture but I had to include it because I love these girls and they look beautiful!
The boys watching football (and surfing the web)
1 comment:
WOW!!! These pictures are all great...except the first one...altho' I must say that Frank & I made a great team!
Post a Comment