We met our coach and were driven to our boat. Here is what our boat looked like when we first arrived:
We found our room and then explored the boat while waiting for our luggage to be delivered to our room. After exploring, we went back to our room to unpack for the week! (I must say, it has been so nice to unpack and stay unpacked without having to pack back up and move every other day!)
After hearing an overview of the next couple of days, we headed to dinner. After dinner, we headed straight to bed because we were jet-lagged and exhausted! Here is the view out of our bedroom window before heading to bed. Oh, and I got to Skype with mom and dad before falling fast asleep!
1 comment:
Yeah, those pictures of out of your window is what I saw when we were Skyping...water and lights...too cool!!!
Post a Comment