Friday, May 6, 2011
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Happy, happy 54th birthday to my hero! You are so calm in the craziness that is our family! I love your laugh and how you love to make others smile and laugh! To watch you with kids, makes my heart full and puts a huge smile on my face. You talk to them like they are kids and you get so excited! My students LOVE you (and no, it is not just for your pancake-making skills!) They often say daughters will marry someone like their dads, and I sure hope that is true! You are focused (ADD?... I don't care what you say- there is no way!) and get jobs done faster than anyone I know. You are so knowledgeable about everyday things- budgets, computers, cars, house up-keep, bills, God, yards, tools, and the list goes on! You truly have a tender heart- your love of chick-flicks, tears at sport movies, and even tears of joy during Nascar races! I love your insight and how much you think things through before you react. You are also a good secret keeper! I love how you will protect us no matter what! I always feel very safe and loved! I love you so very much, Daddy!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment