6am...our pre-race picture...on our way to run! We ran through downtown Fredricksburg, VA. It was such a beautiful run and so much fun! There were performers, cheerleaders, marines, and bands cheering us on all the way along our run.
Emily, Jenny, and I...it was so nice to have friends to run with!
Emily, Jenny, and I running...passing the 5 mile mark!

JR and Dave cruising through the 10 mile mark!

I'm almost done!!! 0.1 miles to go...JR and Jason had already finished, but came back to run the very end with me. :)

Dave and Caleb came by to cheer me on at the 12 mile mark. It was so great to see them!

We did it!!!!! Dave finished in 2:06 and I finished in 2:37!

The whole crew (plus babies) after the race.

Me, Jenny, and Emily

Love this family picture...and Dave showing off the awesome medals we got for finishing. This half marathon was such a fun experience. I was very nervous before hand, but it was actually so much fun and I hope I can do another one soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment