Sunday, August 21, 2011

You won't find these adorable ones on Facebook

(Well unless they are cut and pasted from here. And feel free!)

Last weekend, I got to spend some time in Fayetteville with the Boyer family! They have two photogenic sweeties and here are some of their cheesiness! (Caleb is a true toddler with a couple bumps and bruises but he is so brave!)

This is what I got when I told him to smile. Too cute!

LOVE this tooth-full grin!

But I like to share, Aunt Elise!

Why can't Caleb drop any food for me? Because Mommy and Daddy said so... sorry Suki!

Post snack smile!

Best I could get with a wiggly toddler in my arms.

Trying to steal some kisses! Wish I got him giving me kisses... BEST open-mouth kisses ever!

The best one I could get outside. I got a great smile on my phone but he wouldn't quite smile for me with my camera outside. Oh well... he is still too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pics Elise! I'm always amazed at how good you are at capturing his smiles!