Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy 60th Birthday Jeanne!


Happy, happy birthday to the beautiful and loving Jeanne! You mean so much to all of us... doting aunt, sweet great aunt, caring daughter, responsible big sister, and a kind sister-in-law! Jeanne, you are so loving, caring, giving, thoughtful, generous, bright, full of worldly knowledge, funny, kind, honest, a fabulous baker, a great teacher, and so much more! I love, appreciate, and treasure our time together so much! You are famous with our friends and co-workers. Thank you for your patience as you have taught me how to bake and about different areas around the world (hands-on)! I love you so very much and love spending this time with you every year! Oh, and I cannot wait until Croatia... what fun it will be traveling with you to a place you have never been before!

Jeanne, we all love you so very much!





No comments: