Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello Family!

I am so encouraged some of you have been checking regularly for updates! Unfortunately, I have not been able to post as often and as much as I want to. I tried for 2 hours tonight to post pictures and it kept timing out on me even when I tried to post just one picture. So for now, I am just typing up what we did and as soon as I can, I will add pictures. Promise! Also, I can only do so much at a time because my laptop dies when it is unplugged for too long. I am sorry but hope to share more with you soon! Aunt Jeanne and I are having a blast and meeting lots of new friends!

Tonight is the Amazing Rave premiere! We are bummed to be missing it but cannot wait to watch it soon! We are hoping we can watch it tomorrow in our hotel lobby on one of our computers but we will see how strong the wireless connection is. We will have to share our favorite teams!

Some of you have told me you tried to post comments, but they won't show up! That is frustrating and a bummer! I have no idea what is going on but hopefully it was start working soon!

Thanks for all your love! We can feel it all the way over here! We love you all very much!

No comments: