Today Aunt Jeanne and I arrived in Zagreb, Croatia! No tour today since it is arrival day but we did walk around the capital for Zagreb for a bit and saw some very neat things. Zagreb is not a bustling town like I expected! It is simple and quaint with some roads with no cars, lots of hidden stairs and allies, and a lot of sidewalk cafes! We had a great time exploring and look forward to our guided tour of Zagreb in the morning. Then we are headed to Bled, Slovenia! Hopefully, I will be able to update whenever we have free internet service. I am so sorry if this does not make any sense... I am so tired and sleep-deprived.
Look, Paul! Your car is in Croatia!
A hidden staircase we climbed down today.
There were many street vendors selling boiled or roasted corn... yum!
The bell tour that went off as we walked by
We rode up this today... but I forgot what it is called!
Here is what we will be learning more about on our tour tomorrow:
St. Mark's Cathedral (let the church tours begin!)
Croatian theater
No comments:
Post a Comment