Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Golden Birthday, Meghan!

You are turning 24 on the 24th!  Happy Golden Birthday, Meghan!  What a fun day and I am glad I get to spend it with you!  I love your big smile and your even bigger heart.  You care so much about others and are often serving others with a happy heart. You love your family so very much, especially your two nephews.   I cherish all the time we have together and am so grateful for how close we have become.  You are so honest and truthful in a loving way.  You ask thoughtful questions and give great advice.  Last weekend when people said... "Aww cousins!  Ya'll are together a lot and cherish the time you have together", I was beaming with pride to have you as my cousin and that people can spot us even when we don't know them!  I love that you are my only red headed cousin!  In the words of Paul... "Meghan is freaking awesome!" We love you so very much!

No comments: