Monday, December 19, 2011

The Amazing Race winner is....

ERNIE AND CINDY!!!

So yeah, the finale was over a week ago and this post is a little late.  But better late than never, right?
This season of Amazing Race was much different than in season's past to me!  There was little to no drama and the final 3 teams were all on equal ground (in my opinion).  All were great but none stood out above the rest.  The team that stood out went home the week before the finale... poor Snowboarders!  

I was okay with the ending but I really wanted Marcus and Amani to win!  I loved them from the beginning!  He was absolutely hilarious and she is gorgeous!  But why I truly loved them was they appeared to have a very strong marriage and love their children!  Plus nothing was better than watching them race the "Demarkian Bunnies"!  

I have nothing against Ernie and Cindy... they seem to get along well and ran a good race.  Plus Cindy and I are very similar in our Type-A personalities so I saw where she was coming from.  I loved how they were going to start a foundation with their money earned!

So all in all, I was disappointed for Amani and Marcus but was happy for Ernie and Cindy!

PS- The next season of Amazing Race starts Sunday, February 19th at 8pm.  WOOHOO!  Maybe we can watch the season finale at Kate and Dave's new house in England!  (I think the season normally ends in May... right?)  Plane trip anyone?

1 comment:

meghan said...

i'm down with a finale party in england!