Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ain't it Great to be....

A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!

While last night's game was quite scary and touch and go there for a while... we pulled it out for a SEC Championship win and a place in the National Championship!!! (Although mom and dad seemed like there could be other teams who were more qualified or could take it- maybe they were trying to figure out who was going to play against us. I was in and out of sleep because I had strep throat so I may have just been hearing things.) All in all, they played a great game and Alabama definitely did not make it easy for us to beat them! GOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!

Also, tonight is the big night... Amazing Race Finale! Be sure to watch! It will be very interesting to see who wins! I do not like two of the teams at all... they both should have gone home long ago (as they were both in last place before but did not go home because it was a non-elimination round) because they read clues incorrectly and they are just plain dumb. I really wanted it to be down to Nick/Starr and Dallas/Toni but after last week that could not happen! While some of you know, Nick/Starr are my favorite (come on- you all know they play a really good game!), I really wanted to see Dallas and Toni win. They play a good game and work really hard. I have loved seeing their relationship and how close they are. Ok, that is my rant and ravings for now... I guess we will have to wait for tonight! Who do you want to win??
Love you all!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Well, it's over and Nick and Starr won. I was kind of cheering for the other teams because Nick and Starr were such likely winners. I always like to see the underdogs come through (unless of course we're talking about UConn basketball!). I wouldn't have wanted the frat boys to win, they were such bumblers, but I'm glad they ended up in the final three. It shows there's hope for all of us! I was pulling for Ken and Tina. I think I tend to root for the older couples. Here again maybe because I can empathize more.