*Click on picture to make bigger to see what Mom's sticker says.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Unforgettable
As most of you know, I work at the elementary school that is next door to the middle school I went to when I was in middle school, West Lake Middle School. On Monday, as I was teaching one of my students how to get to his bus, I saw one of my favorite teachers my middle school, Mrs. Jones. I was shocked and thrilled she remembered teaching me in 6th grade. Today as I was continuing to teach my student how to get to his bus, I saw her again as she was talking to one of my assistant principals and two other teachers. She told them that she taught me in middle school and they were shocked she had me as a student (she still looks quite young). My assistant principal said that she must have many stories on me to tell. Mrs. Jones said that I was very quiet and sweet. Then she said... my mom was hilarious!!!!! I smiled and said she is crazy but I love her! I then walked away thinking... after over 10 years not only did Mrs. Jones remember me who she taught for 180 days but even more so she remembered my mom who she saw less, and described her perfectly!! So mom, you will always be unforgettable and make an impression on all you have contact with! I love you!

*Click on picture to make bigger to see what Mom's sticker says.
*Click on picture to make bigger to see what Mom's sticker says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uh, okay, the "click on picture to make it bigger" is a little too much, almost scary!!! Elise, You're working on being unforgettable yourself...I love you, Mom xo
Post a Comment