Happy 22nd Birthday Paul! It seems like just yesterday you were wearing underwear on your head at the Maine cabin and going down the zip-line with your buddies. I am so grateful to have you as my brother and to be able to celebrate your birthday (twice!) with you this year! You have grown up to be a giving, caring, loving, and helpful man! You were the talk of my class today... they have been looking forward to your birthday for over a week! They loved singing to you today and asked about you all day long! "Do you think Paul got our birthday song?" "Do you think he liked it?" Owen saying after a took a picture of something cool they made as a class... "Do you think Paul will like our picture?" This just shows the affect you have made on them after spending two days with them this year! I am so proud of all you have done and am so glad to have your closer now! I cannot wait to celebrate your birthday with you tomorrow night! I love you Paul!



4 comments:
Hey Thank you very much Elise
Paul, gotta love those shorts! What's splattered all over them?
They are horses (the Ralph Lauren Polo horse) and they are his favorite. Very "unPaul" if you ask me. :)
Paul, I'm proud to be your mom. I hope this year ahead of you brings all you hope for...
Post a Comment