Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday dear Daddy, cha, cha, cha!






Happy 52nd Birthday Dad! I love you so very much and love the times we spend together and the memories we have: Saturday afternoons, trips to NYC, learning how to fix a broken washer, patience with computers, teaching me to drive a stick-shift, and much more! I love being your little girl no matter how old both of us get! Thank you for being the rock in our family no matter how nutty we get! I love you to the moon and back! I hope you had a very special day and I look forward to celebrating with you on Friday!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Elise. Thanks for the comments and pictures, I love you

Priscilla said...

Happy birthday to my favorite man!!!
I love you very much!
Elise, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to blog our family's birthdays. They're all very special.