Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Many Hairs of Paul

Paul has been through many different hair styles over the years. He currently is growing his hair out like he did this time last year.


He has also gotten a mohawk, but that was too much work. (Trust me, I had to gel him for it one morning and I agree with him on that one!)


In high school, he dyed his hair green. (Unfortunately, I do not have a pic of that.)

But the look he wears the most often and I love the most is short.


Well... Last night I called Paul and he was getting a HAIR CUT! So growing his hair out, is not happening right now! :) But when I see him in less than a month, who knows... maybe he will have a Nike swoosh shaved in his head like some of my students have had. I love you Paul!

Also, today at 2:00pm, Paul left for a road trip to California with his friend, Nick (who he roomed with in Gainesville). Please pray for both of them to have a safe trip and have a blast along the way!

No comments: