Dave and I just wanted to give you a pregnancy update. We went in for my 10 week appointment today. I'm so glad Dave got home in time to go with me. We had an ultrasound and got to see our little one. What an amazing experience! We saw the heart beat as a little flashing light and got to hear it as well. We're affectionately calling the baby "our little monkey" since that what it looks like in the ultrasound, but you can judge for yourself. :) In the ultrasound the baby's head is on the right facing you, then the body, and arm buds out on either side. There's a dark spot in the middle of the body and that's where the heart is. I'm so grateful that the baby is ok. It still seems a little unreal to me. I keep looking at the picture on the fridge to remind me there's a baby growing inside me! Good news for Elise and Dave...my due date is March 3!
Love,
Kate

3 comments:
Surely the most beautiful baby in the world!!
I'm not convinced about the monkey features, Kate... maybe they are just shadows...
Let's hope so...but we'll love it whatever it looks like!
I think the baby looks like a little gummy bear in the ultra sound...soft and sweet!!! You'll be home in a month...yea!!! A pregnant Kate living real near us!!!
Post a Comment