
Megan and Paul- we hope you have a great first day of school for the fall semester of 2009! We are so proud of your both and love having you closer! We look forward to seeing you both in less than 2 weeks!
Last Sunday, the 4 of us went to Greensboro, to help Paul finish moving in. Mom and Paul have taken several trips down to drop of and set up furniture and such. But this was the last load, and I was excited to be able to help! (Since leaving Meredith I have really missed move-in day... it was one of my favorite parts, Dork! I know). Most things were already done but we did unpack Paul's clothes, make curtains (see pic below), set up TV/Sound system, and grocery shop. Below are some pictures of this fun, family day!
Paul, Dad, and Kyle trying to figure out how to make all the technology talk to each other
Mom putting up velcro for Paul's "curtains"
Paul finishing up his "curtains", which is, yes, a large piece of felt (to keep the sun out when sleeping)
Paul's organized closet
Paul fixing a bike that is new to him (reminds me of... Dave!)
In the dorm, Paul had NO pictures in his room last year. When a friend of Paul's from UNCG came up to visit Triangle, I got to meet him and his response was... "I didn't know Paul had a sister"! I decided it was time for him to get pictures up in his room so people would know his friends and family. I made him a friends frame including pictures from Florida and Greensboro (Thanks to Facebook!) as well as a Family frame. The frame colors are a bit of UF and UNCG.
Paul and Kyle (one of his four roommates) being normal, then nutty
Paul's mostly finished bedroom (He had a futon to put under the loft but it was too long, so he has things set up on the floor while looking for one that will fit. Notice that on the top bunk is UF colors and under the loft is UNCG colors.)
Meghan, we would love to see pictures of you moving in to your apartmen! I hope you are settling in, in Gboro!
Mom, happy first day of school tomorrow! I pray for more sanity and lots of humor as this year (like usual) brings the unexpected! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment