In honor of her 5th birthday, here is a list, in no particular order, of 5 things I love about Zoe:
1. When I talk to her she cocks her head and looks at me like she is really listening
2. Her love of tomoatoes (She currently has green hair from going under/through my tomato plants)
3. How she snuggles next to me in bed- if I move over, she slides over to be right next to me
4. When I hold her, she snuggles into the grove of my neck and just lays there happy and contenct
5. How she jumps up and down when I walk in the door after work, even though she has not gone potty in 10+ hours
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!! I love you so much!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Zoe!!! My new nick name for you is 'Growling Greenie'. You should be embarrassed by the punk green hair. You're not a teenager, ya know. Stay out of the tomato plants!
Post a Comment