Saturday, October 17, 2009

Guess those Sunburn Legs- Revealed

While I meant to reveal our red, bumpy, and painful legs before I left for Peru, now works too. Here are the people whose legs belong to them:

Paul, Jim, Frank, Elise

Congratulations Barbara for being the only one to guess right!! I will bring your 50 SPF sunscreen and Noxzema at Christmas in Florida. Who knows, you may need them then!

It was interesting that the one with the hairiest legs was mistaken for a girl TWICE!! Paul, maybe that just means that your legs do not look hairy in pictures.

After a trip to the ER for one, many treatments of Noxzema, and LOTS of peeling (imagine sheets of skin, or not if that is TMI for you), our legs are finally healed. Next time we will put sunscreen on our legs... hopefully! (Do remember that 3 of those people are men, and one girl who is tired of people telling her she has very white legs!)

No comments: