Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandma!


Happy, Happy Birthday Grandma! Those of us in NC wish we were in Connecticut with you to celebrate today but we hope you are having a very special day with those who love you and feel like a queen! I am so grateful to have you as my grandma! I love your thoughtfulness as you save newspaper clippings for each of us, pictures we may like, and sending us emails we will enjoy reading! I appreciate your love and generosity! We look forward to seeing you at the end of November and then again at Christmas!

Below are pictures of things I love doing with you. One thing I did not have a picture of but I enjoy doing with you is baking. I remember when I was little and we would always make cookies... always different ones and I loved that time together!

Swimming with our noodles

Riding your 3-wheeled bike

Playing Hand and Foot together

Planting beautiful flowers to replace the ugly fake ones

Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you so very much!

No comments: