Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well Sat was a big day Gretchen is now a ONE year old!!!


Here she is opening her card from the NC Radcliffs


This is the look she had the entire time we sang Happy Birthday



"What should I do with this?!"



"Oh, this is sooo good!!"



"Uncle Michael would you like some?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! I'm so glad Gretchen had a great birthday! Can't wait to see your whole family soon!
Love, Kate

Priscilla said...

I am laughing hysterically at the captions under the second and third pictures. Make sure Gretchen knows I'm not laughing at her, but with her mother. I can't wait 'til we will all be together at Christmas time.
Our leaves are changing here now. Next time you have snow, please send it our direction.

meghan said...

yay! happy birthday!! it seemed like she really liked that cake haha