
On Sunday, the time had come to see who will be the winner of Amazing Race Season 15! Kate, Dave, Chrissy, Kris, Meg, and Paul were able to join Mom, Dad, and I for dinner and to watch the Amazing Race Finale. This Sunday night dinner was different from most- my parents were the last to arrive (they were watching "The Messiah" at the Duke Chapel), Kris and Chrissy were the first to arrive, and Chrissy and I made dinner! During dinner, we all decided we wanted to see Ericka and Brian win! We also decided that we were happy if Meghan and Cheyne won but under no circumstances, did we want to see Sam and Dan win!! Brian and Ericka started out in first place for the first time ever during the entire race! We were all proud and impressed because they were seen as the underdogs! But then the other two teams got ahead and it was down to what seemed like a foot race between Dan, Sam and Meghan, Cheyne (always hard to tell how close it really is). At this point, many of us were worried because we REALLY did NOT want Sam and Dan to win! Meghan and Cheyne made it to the finish line first and won $1 million dollars!! We were excited to see them win! Just many had fun making fun of Cheyne's hair! We were so excited many got to watch this fun and family-loved show together!
I did not pull out my camera until it was about time for everyone to start heading home. Therefore, many were not in a picture taking mood!
Smile and pretend your excited to take this picture! :0
Dave and Dad (a bit more excited)
Poor Chance... all the excitement wore him out
Kate was able to get Zoe look at the camera... it's a miracle!!
Suki chewing on a Japanese banana (even smells like a banana)
I had a blast and was so excited we could get together for fun! I look forward to many more fabulous Sunday nights! As I told Chrissy earlier that day: the people here at the ones that make this a party!
If you are interested, here is a link to an interview with the winners: Meghan and Cheyne.
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/12/07/amazing-race-winners-are-keeping-their-spending-impulses-in-check/?xid=email-peopledaily-20091208-20325429
Here is another link to an interview with Ericka and Brian. http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/12/08/amazing-races-ericka-brian-stronger-than-ever/
Interesting that I never came across an interview with Sam and Dan.
3 comments:
Oh Elise...I am mad at you for posting that terrible picture of us (well...it's good of you, Meg, and Paul...) :)
I think you look like a glowing, beautiful mom caring her first son in that picture! Please don't be mad... know I love you!! xoxo
I had a fun time!!! 'Thank you' to Elise and Chrissy for making a delicious meal. Also, 'thank you' to Kate for the yummy cookies. I'm glad I got to see and play w/ Suki--she's such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment