Monday, December 7, 2009

O' Pink Christmas Tree!


Last Thursday, I went to Greensboro to visit Paul and Meghan! One reason I went to Gboro was the Carson-Dellosa Education Warehouse Sale. Just imagine thousands of teacher supplies (posters, borders, stickers, books, etc.) at phenomenal prices! Paul and Meg were troopers and a big help! Paul then dropped us off and went to see The Gremlins (that old movie with the creepy elves). So Meghan and I took our grumbling stomachs to the Filling Station for dinner. Then we came back to her apartment. The girls (Mariah, Katie, Whitney, Ally) came over to help Meg decorate her apartment for Christmas. Aunt Beth got her a fun pink tree that we put up and decorated. The girls were very creative with coming up with the tree stand and tree skirt! Meg and Allie made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and Meg made the BEST hot chocolate! Once her apartment was Christmas-ready, we watched a Christmas movie on Lifetime: Single Santa Searching for Mrs. Clause! Hehe! (Thanks Meg!)

Mariah, Katie, Meghan, and Ally

Meg and Paul- I had a blast shopping with you two! Meg, I had a great time chatting with you at dinner and hanging out with you and the girls! Reminded me of the much-missed college days! And Paul, thanks for letting me watch One Tree Hill before I headed home!

2 comments:

meghan said...

thanks for putting these up! i'm sure katie will be happy to know she is on the blog! also, the name of the movie was "Single Santa searching for Mrs.Clause" haha

Priscilla said...

I love the pink tree--feel free to bring it to Florida!!! It's very festive!