The Jim Radcliffs and the Andrews enjoyed spending Easter together this year. We had brunch at Irregardless Cafe (Eggs Benedict with crab cakes, shrimp and grits, and more yumminess). It was there I finally got to feel Kai kick for the first time... it was so magical! Paul, Chrissy, and I had fun finding Kai's different body parts... his feet and bottom. Chrissy surprised all of us with Easter presents... they were unique and delicious! Then we had to have some ice cream (of course) and after Ben and Jerry's was closed, we ended up going to... Goodberry's! (Shocker!) Eating the world's best ice cream and chatting outside was a great way to end our Easter time together!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Easter in the Triangle
The Jim Radcliffs and the Andrews enjoyed spending Easter together this year. We had brunch at Irregardless Cafe (Eggs Benedict with crab cakes, shrimp and grits, and more yumminess). It was there I finally got to feel Kai kick for the first time... it was so magical! Paul, Chrissy, and I had fun finding Kai's different body parts... his feet and bottom. Chrissy surprised all of us with Easter presents... they were unique and delicious! Then we had to have some ice cream (of course) and after Ben and Jerry's was closed, we ended up going to... Goodberry's! (Shocker!) Eating the world's best ice cream and chatting outside was a great way to end our Easter time together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved every minute of our time together. Thank you, Chrissy, for our fun, yummy treats. Thank you, Elise for posting the pics. And thanks to all of you for being family.
Post a Comment