Monday, April 12, 2010

LATE EASTER WISHES


We have been busy (not a lot of time to sit at the computer) so we hope everyone had a great Easter, we where in Vermont and had a wonderful day.






Our friends came over with their son Jack, the kids had a blast finding 37 eggs the easter bunny hid for them!!







There are no words for this next picture!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Paul said...

hey that last pic is really funny, I laughed out loud for awhile so yeah Barb you are right no words just laughter

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Yes, Charlie...the ears definitely suit you! :)

Priscilla said...

I loved the pics. I loved the days of Easter egg hunting. I remember one year Gpa hid the eggs while we were at church. The kids searched & searched but didn't find them all. We were finding eggs for 6 months after Easter--some of them being the hard boiled ones..oooh, did they stink! Fun memories...