Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy 23rd Birthday, Paul!


Happy Birthday to my most favorite brother!!!

Paul, you are one-of-a-kind and you are perfect just the way you are! You are brave, caring, protective, sensitive, comforting, nutty, loving, adventurous, and hilarious! All of our lives would be completely boring without you! You are not afraid to stick your neck out there and try new things. You make whoever you are with feel important. You have a special heart for kids and pets. You will do silly things with/for me no matter how old we become. The times I cherish most is when it is just the two of us! I love you so very much, Paul and don't know what I would do without having you for a little brother! Happy Birthday, Bud!







You take the best pictures with the best expressions so for your birthday, I thought we would honor you by showing off your best work! ;)





2 comments:

Paul said...

Elise, I love this post and all the pics It made my night thank you so much

Priscilla said...

Paul--thanks for all the fun times you bring into our lives!!!