
Some creative hay barrel decorating at Gross Farms.

Last Saturday Caleb and I went to Gross Farms with some good friends from church. Sadly, Dave wasn't able to join us because he was in St. Louis for work. Fall is absolutely my favorite season...I love the colors, smells, food, everything...so I was really excited about our trip to the farm! I also love all of Caleb's firsts...and this is his first fall experience! We started our day drinking hot apple cider and taking family photos by the pumpkins.

Sweet boy in the wagon

My little pumpkin! Thanks to Auntie Meg for Caleb's cute onesie and pumpkin hat!

One of my favorite pics of the day! I'm so proud of how he's sitting up on his own.


Boys in the wagon...Ty, Caleb, and Max

Ty, Becca, Max, Chloe, Caleb, Jenna, and Emma

On to the corn maze...JR was our navigator since Dave was missing


Lunch time! Caleb is trying banana puffs for the first time...working on hand-eye coordination.

Enjoying the hayride through the pumpkin patch.

Some of my best friends (and a few of their children)...Ruth, Kara, me, and Colleen

JR and Caleb...headed to the pumpkin jump!

Enjoying homemade ice cream. I of course choose chocolate and since Caleb kept reaching for the bowl I let him try some too! The last thing we did before we left was to buy Caleb his very first pumpkin! It was such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment