Friday, October 8, 2010

My Boys

Justin and Graham (I often call them "My Boys") are two boys who I have been babysitting for 7 years and they are the first family I babysat for that I really bonded with and have always felt very close to all of them! Heather (their mom) and I will chat for at least 30 minutes after they get home, I stay with their sweet dog, Maggie when they go out of town, watch the boys' soccer games, and much more! I feel a part of their family! Last weekend while Heather and Scott were out of town, I watched Justin and Graham. We had quite a blast making puff balls, staying up late watching Alabama swallow the Gators whole (their dad got his masters from UGA so needless to say they usually hate the Gators but they really wanted to see Alabama loose), throwing wooden rods over the fence, making more puff ball creatures, and making ice cream in a bag. I love these boys oh so much- they are hilarious, very sweet, creative, charming, and just plain fun!

Sweet Graham

Justin with his very cool outfit (LOVE the socks and hat)

Brothers sparring

And down for the count... (still sparring- no real fighting, I promise!)

Justin ready to show off his jumping skills...

Mid-air...

and near landing...

Maggie soaking up the fresh air in the front yard

Justin with his puff ball flower, iguana, and chimpanzee... so artsy and creative!

Graham with his frog puff ball family

No-hands hand stand

Shaking up the milk mixture to turn it into ice cream (the bags get so cold so fast so you have to protect your hands- hint the oven mitts)

Justin eating his yummy vanilla ice cream

Graham eating his yummy chocolate ice cream (more like milk because his did not thicken up real well)

Zoe in my car and ready to go! This picture cracks me up... she is in the car (she normally sits in the front but was so eager to go home she just hopped into the first open door) and no budging!

No comments: