Caleb's outfit is in honor of Uncle Paul's favorite band! I do not know why Caleb has this onesie (and one more Beatles onesie) but they make me think of Paul and smile when I see them! Also Paul, they are both really soft!
Well today is my last day with Caleb (not forever, of course!) and I have truly treasured this time with this sweet boy! I love him to pieces and will miss seeing his big blue eyes and beautiful smile on a daily basis! Kate and Dave, I am grateful you trusted me with Caleb and gave me this opportunity! I hope you had a great time away in Spain and Germany! I cannot wait to hear about it soon!
1 comment:
Elise, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful that you took the time to watch both Caleb and Suki. You are amazingly kind and generous.
Oh, the Beatles and AC/DC onesies are from his Aunt Ruth in CA. I think she's a closet rocker chic. :)
Post a Comment