Today Caleb and I took a mini-road trip to visit my friends at school... West Lake Elementary! The only bad thing about being tracked out is that I do not get to see their beautiful faces on a daily basis! As soon as we walked into Laurie's classroom (sorry to interupt your planning time... twice!), she wanted to hold Caleb. Angela was in there planning so she got to hold Caleb too. It was so much fun watching them interact with Caleb (Laurie, I have seen many sides of you but not your baby side... so sweet yet sooooo funny!). Then Kim walked in and melted into pieces at the first sight of Caleb! She took him from Laurie as quick as she could and just fell in love with him. Kim, Caleb, and I headed over the to "Lily Pad" (the cute and positive way to say Kim's classroom... which is in a trailer) to hang out and play until it was time to go! We said our goodbyes and headed back! Caleb was oh so very happy and laughed the entire time with Laurie and Kim! He also laughed a good 10 minutes on the way home... either he was still thinking about Kim and Laurie or he loves Disney music... I think it is a little of both! (Uncle Frank, Caleb got our hiccup problem... when he laughs too much, he gets the hiccups! Just please, when he gets older send him to me when he asks you how to get rid of hiccups... I have another way to cure them instead of wind sprints until you can't breathe anymore.) Once we came back, it was the regular... drink/feed, play, sleep, bath, play, drink, bed!
Caleb smitten with smiling Angela (Happy Birthday!)

Laurie and Caleb planning literacy for the next week together

Sorry Laurie, I could not resist (she was doing something very cute with Caleb but stopped when she saw me taking pictures- she hates pictures!)

Nurturing and Sweet-Talking Kim

What is making Caleb smiling so big?

Kim, of course!

Had to have a full picture of his adorable shirt

How cute is the back? (never too early to teach authors)
No comments:
Post a Comment