Today it has rained and rained and rained and rained and rained! I know we are desperately in need of the rain and I am grateful for the cooler weather but I think we are going to need to build an ark before too long! On a rainy day, I have always wanted to sleep in, stay in my pajamas as long as I wanted to, and do a bunch of nothings. Well today was a day similar to that and I actually enjoyed it... Caleb and Suki too! Suki has slept most of the day (I know, do you even believe it?)... Hallelujah because trying to dry her off is quite a workout! Caleb took 3 one hour+ naps and has been very happy today! I think he enjoys a lazy rainy day! I actually took 1 nap plus 2 mini-cat naps. Today has been an easy-going day with lots of random laughs!
Happy boy sitting in his dinosaur bucket ready for his morning oatmeal

More Peas? (Caleb really does like peas but this was a humorous meal over all so I could not resist this picture)

I need a break from peas- I think I will eat my toes instead!

Peek-a-Boo! Where are you?

There you are!

Every random rainy day deserves a random self-taken picture!

After our messy pea meal, Caleb took a bath. He loves his crab squirt toy!

Love that toothful grin!

Sleeping sweeties taking naps

No comments:
Post a Comment