Caleb has been working on sitting up all by himself and one exercise he does to strengthen his back muscles is "Boy in a Box" (that is the adorable name Kate came up with). While he is doing this exercise, I sit behind him holding his back so he does not fall to the side. Well, he has been getting stronger so I have been letting go but keeping my hands right next to him just in case. On Friday, he sat in the box and played on top of it for at least 2 minutes without me holding him and not swaying to the side or falling over! Way to go, Caleb! I was so proud of him and beamed ear to ear thinking how excited Kate and Dave would be!
Disclaimer: YES, I did stay right behind him with my hands as close as they could be without touching him! I took this picture in 2 seconds and tried to even keep a hand behind him while taking the picture!
This is unrelated but too good not to post. This is what Suki is doing next to me right now! Sleeping on the couch, head on the pillow, and remotes within reach! Spoiled much?
No comments:
Post a Comment