Monday, September 20, 2010

Clean up and Head out... typical Labor Day

Monday (actual Labor Day) is my least favorite day of the entire weekend because we have to pack up, clean up, and everybody is a bit cranky (I know, I know... you all are rolling your eyes at me but it is true!). This year we did not have a time that we had to be out of the house so everyone was a bit more relaxed... no deadlines, no lost keys (well not for very long), no crying (from adults), and no snippiness (well for the most part). The women and men were the hard core cleaners and packers (THANK YOU SO MUCH) while the rest of us stayed out of their way by taking pictures on the porch.








Ready to hit the road, Kai? Ok, well let's go!


This Labor Day was much different than the past but I loved every bit of time we spent together! It was wonderful to have the Boyers back with us, having the Mukenyas come, and loving on two sweet baby boys. I am also grateful for no sunburns and funyaks! We love you, Labor Day weekend and look forward to celebrating you next year at the beach for Aunt Jeanne's 60th Birthday! :)

No comments: