Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lots of Baby Love

Today we had a fun day but I did not take a lot of pictures! This afternoon we went to visit my best friends at West Lake... Laurie and Kim! I love these two ladies to pieces and greatly appreciate their friendship. After our visit, we came home and I got a call from Shauna inviting us over for dinner. Shauna and her husband, Kalo are good friends of Kate and Dave from church and also live right around the corner. After his afternoon nap, Caleb, Suki, and I headed over to their house for yummy spaghetti and great conversations! It was a great day!

Caleb showing Laurie his strong sitting skills

Sweet Kim rocking a sleepy Caleb

Once again, totally unrelated but too good not to share. Maggie (Justin and Graham's dog- I babysit for them and housesit for their dog) loves to lay on her back with her feet in the air! Last night, I look over and half of Suki's legs are in the air. Too cute not to take a picture!


Tomorrow is my last full day with Caleb as his mom and dad come home tomorrow night (they land around 8pm). I am really going to miss walking up to this sweet smiling face, hearing his gurgle laugh, and watching him get so strong! But I know he will be beyond the moon to see (and snuggle with and get lots of kisses from) his parents!

1 comment:

Charlie and Barbara said...

Elise Iam so glad that you got to spend this valuable time with Caleb, it is very important for you both, I have not been on the computer much so I just caught up all at once and it was fun!!!