Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day of Birthdays

Today was Caleb's 7 month birthday and Suki's 1st birthday! Happy 7 month Birthday to cuddly, smiley, great eater, and laughing sweetheart! Happy 1st birthday to an energetic, playful, curly haired, happy, and obedient dog!



Morning Play Time- working on using both hands to grab toys... good job, Caleb!

See 2 of his bottom teeth? He has 8 teeth... 4 of the top and 4 on the bottom and they are strong!

We got out of the house for a bit and went to Joann's to get fabric for some sewing projects for Caleb and Kai! Doesn't Caleb look thrilled to be shopping at a fabric store?

Then we walked over (they are in the same shopping complex and just a few stores from Joann's) to Hobby Lobby! I have heard all about this store and had to check it our for myself. Sadly for Caleb, he slept through it all!

Happy play time on his blanket... What is making his smile so big


SUKI! Caleb grins from ear to ear when Suki is around. He also started laughing out loud too! His laugh is the sweetest sound I have ever heard!

Suki's birthday cupcake (made especially for dogs... I promise!)

Suki ready to get her birthday presents... pig ear and rawhide bone

While throwing a ball with Suki tonight, I saw the beautiful full moon. (I love full moons more when I am tracked out!!) I said hi to grandma and grandpa Killom. I am grateful to have the gorgeous full moon to "talk" to them!

No comments: