Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Roadtrip, baby!

Well, just to Cary but we still took a trip down long roads. :)
I had a math teacher leader meeting for math today (over track out, yuck!) so dad said he would watch Caleb for me. Caleb did great and the two boys had a blast together! He was talking and smiling up a storm when I got back! After I got back from training, Dad's desk light in his office went out so we took a trip to Lowes to pick out a new bulb. Caleb was so helpful! Once we got back, Caleb, Zoe, Mom, and I went on a walk in the neighborhood. Before we knew it, it was time to get home to Suki! Thank you for spending time with me, Uncle Jim! We love you!

Caleb so excited to be picking out a light bulb

Dad looking over his choices and Caleb wondering what is so hard about find a light bulb

The closest thing I can get to a smile on camera (had a big toothful grin but not once the camera shows up)!

What is Caleb watching?

ESPN sports center, of course!

Too cute for words!

Look mom and dad... 2 hands!!


Thank you Dad for taking care of Caleb today! It was so much fun watching you with him and for all your great help! You are a great dad and a great uncle! I love you!

No comments: