All of us at dinner (Kate took the picture)
Kate and two sweet baby boys
Kai with his great Aunt Jeanne
Caleb with his yummy dinner (chicken, broccoli, and puffs)
Neither of the boys are looking but I could not resist this picture with Meg!
Mom and her great-nephew
cousins holding hands... too precious!
Sweet boys! (I love how they are reaching for each other's faces)
Cousins!
UConn's new center... Stefanie Dolson
Tiffany Hayes... the highest scorer of the night!
Loren Dixon, Kelly Faris, and Tiffany Hayes playing defense
Dad, over-enthusiastic mom, and Patti
The craziest and weirdest but funniest halftime show ever!
I love my brother! (oh this picture makes me laugh out loud)
The basketball-watching gang! (minus Kate, who is taking the picture)
Maya throwing the ball
And the winnter is.... UConn (by 26 points)
Good game, good game!
1 comment:
A good time was had by all. Thanks to Jim and Priscilla for hosting the CT contingent. Uconn beat Duke handily this week too.
Post a Comment