Happy Birthday, Beautiful! I love how for the next 2 months we are the same age! I love how we have grown up together (we have been cousins and friends for exactly 26 years!) and remain close! I love your goofy faces (why in the world do I not have any of them on camera?)! I love how you can impersonate some of our relatives (it's scary how good you are)! I love how we can talk for hours in complete circles and skip from one topic to the next without even finishing the first topic but still know what each other is talking about! I love your curly hair... it is the one physical feature we have alike! I love how when you hear a memory it is like the first time you have heard it (often because of your lack of memory) and you believe me anyway! I love how much you love your husband and how real the two of you are with each other! I love how your whole body language changes when you talk and interact with your sweet son! Your face when you look at Kai is priceless!
Chrissy, you are a very genuine person and you truly care about each and every person you have a relationship with! You are a giving and caring wife and a nuturing and loving mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment